Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

pen weight bug

Anonymous
Not applicable
Objects that are assigned a to a pen w/ a weight of 0.10 mm will inadvertently and randomly switch to a MASSIVE line weight - probably in the range of 10.00 or more. this will only happen with a few at a time, then i will set the offending objects to a different pen, but this does not always solve the problem.

I have gone into my pen attributes and changed all 0.10 mm pens to 0.09 but hasn't seemed to help.

Have been having difficulties w/ this for weeks. I have not yet updated to the new hotfix for ac10 (still on 966) because we are too busy at the moment to coordinate all teamwork members to switch at the same time.

is this fixed in the hotfix?

thanks for your help

am on a PC w/ XP pro
5 REPLIES 5
Brad Elliott
Booster
Have not seen this happen on the Mac side.
Mac OS12.6 AC26 USA Silicon
M1 Macbook Pro
Djordje
Virtuoso
NT wrote:
Objects that are assigned a to a pen w/ a weight of 0.10 mm will inadvertently and randomly switch to a MASSIVE line weight - probably in the range of 10.00 or more. this will only happen with a few at a time, then i will set the offending objects to a different pen, but this does not always solve the problem.
Are you sure that this does not happen after you change a view and therefore the pen set associated with it?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
__archiben
Booster
Djordje wrote:
Are you sure that this does not happen after you change a view and therefore the pen set associated with it?
. . . if only pensets were associated to views, eh?!

ben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Djordje
Virtuoso
~/archiben wrote:
Djordje wrote:
. . . if only pensets were associated to views, eh?!

ben
OK, OK, assigned ... 😉
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
owen
Newcomer
ah ha!

so i'm not the only one who assumed they would be
cheers,

Owen Sharp

Design Technology Manager