Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

site plan projecting stories

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
I have a design that is over 6 stories winding down a hill and I was wondering if there is a easy way to project all of them or just flatten the model for a site plan? I need to leave them separate for the layouts as I don't want to show the connecting villa. At he moment in my layouts everything looks perfect with the the lower roofs showing the outline but two stories down doesn't show.

Thanks in Advance

Tony.......
3 REPLIES 3
Thomas Holm
Booster
Draw the site plan in a separate pln. Hotlink the relevant stories (one-by-one if you want a particular look) into it. Take care about level adjustment.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
You could also save as GDL in 3d view with the layers that you want to show on siteplan. Then you put this GDL object in your site.pln file. If you have to make som adjustment after you have place it on site, then explode the object and you will have only 2d pieces left that you could edit.
Thomas Holm
Booster
TurboGlider wrote:
You could also save as GDL in 3d view with the layers that you want to show on siteplan. Then you put this GDL object in your site.pln file. If you have to make som adjustment after you have place it on site, then explode the object and you will have only 2d pieces left that you could edit.
Yes, that is also possible. But you would have to re-do it every time anything changes in the buildings (that you want to reflect on the site plan).

With hotlinks, you get a warning that it's outdated everytime you save or open the file, and if you check Update, that's it! Much easier, once the Hotlinks are set up.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1