Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

spider glass on curtain wall

Anonymous
Not applicable
heya,
im trying to create a curtain wall with just glass pannels and spider fixing, but am having trouble in doing so.
i couldnt find any other posts with an explination on how to do it so i thought i would post.
thanks for your help

something like the attached image

glass-curtain-wall-73083.jpg
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
i have managed to get just the glass but i can seem to set the spider junctions
rocorona
Booster
Did you try the JOINTS section, in the Courtain Wall settings?
On mine they are there.

--Roberto Corona--
www.archiradar.com
AC18 - ITA full on Win10
i cant seem to find the joints section. is it subbed under another heading?
i have scheme, frames + subs, panels + subs, junctions and accesories, im runnin ac12 so i should have it
Anonymous
Not applicable
ahha no worries worked it out.
i have an error message saying 'File not found at line 21/ 44 in th 3d script of file cw panel 12.gsm.'
and it wouldnt display it - anyone know what this means (it only happens with the curtain wall
Anonymous
Not applicable
anyone had this problem?
Erich
Contributor
I don't have AC available right now to check. However, if it says "file not found" it sounds as though the part is calling for a macro that is not in a loaded library. Check to make sure all necessary libraries are loaded (could this be a custom part for the curtain wall?).

Other than that you will need either someone more versed with this part or at least someone that has AC available to look at the part.
Erich

AC 19 6006 & AC 20
Mac OS 10.11.5
15" Retina MacBook Pro 2.6
27" iMac Retina 5K
David Maudlin
Rockstar
dtorretto wrote:
i have an error message saying 'File not found at line 21/ 44 in th 3d script of file cw panel 12.gsm.' and it wouldnt display it - anyone know what this means (it only happens with the curtain wall
dtorretto:

Are you sure the message is not Fill not found at line 21/ 44 in th 3d script of file cw panel 12.gsm.? Lines 21 & 44 are:
sect_fill internalFill_1, internalFillPenBg_1, internalFillPen_1, gs_cont_pen
so check under the panel settings Panel Type and Geometry > Cut/Outline Attributes > Internal Fill to see if the fill is "Missing". (This same problem occurs for doors).

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14