Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

stairs not showing on floor above

Anonymous
Not applicable
How can i make my stair be visible at the floor above hrough its whole in the slab? as you can see in the attachment the stair is visible on one floor but not on the other.
4 REPLIES 4
Gerald Hoffman
Advocate
I don't see the stair in either image and both floor plans look the same so maybe you sent the wrong lower floor.

I don't know what stair object you are using but you should be able to select the stair and in the floor plan setting select "Show on Home Storey and one Storey Up"

Cheers,
Gerald Hoffman
“The simplification of anything is always sensational” GKC
Archicad 4.55 - 27-5030 USA
2019 MacBook Pro-macOS 15.0 (64GB w/ AMD Radeon Pro 5600M GPU)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry about that. So here are the ground floor with the stair, the first floor with the stair not showing and then the first floor with the stair showing (the option homestory and story above on) but the stair overrides the walls on the first floor. How do I prevent this from happening?
Gerald Hoffman
Advocate
Have you tried selecting the stair and sending it to the back and/or bring the wall to the front? The other option is that if you have your floor slab showing on your floor plan you can bring that forward which you can use to block out the visibility of any part of the stair that is under it.
Gerald Hoffman
“The simplification of anything is always sensational” GKC
Archicad 4.55 - 27-5030 USA
2019 MacBook Pro-macOS 15.0 (64GB w/ AMD Radeon Pro 5600M GPU)
Anonymous
Not applicable
That worked perfectly. Thanks alot Gerald.