Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

v. 11 shipping

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just wanted to mention that v. 11 is now shipping (in the US at least).

I'll be a brand new Archicad user after many years of autocad. I ordered it last week and just got word that it was shipped out last night. Looking forward to getting started with it.
17 REPLIES 17
Dwight
Newcomer
Good for you!

Everybody needs an excuse to stay out of the sun in summer.

Welcome to the forum.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
My copy or archicad 11 arived yesterday.
I'm VERY disapointed ... only 19 new features (if using of long file names, exporting to pdf, separation of section and elevation etc. can be called "new features" )
Rafal SLEK
Enthusiast
I'm VERY disapointed ... only 19 new features
..but very important features. I've made two projects using Virtual Trace everyday (bitmaps are visible at last) and there is no return to AC 10 for me now 🙂
MacBook Pro Retina 2019/2.4 GHz/Intel Core i9/32GB RAM/Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB/macOS 11.6/ArchiCAD 25vINT+POL/Maxwell Render 5.2/Twinmotion 2022.1
TomWaltz
Participant
costingh wrote:
I'm VERY disapointed ... only 19 new features (if using of long file names, exporting to pdf, separation of section and elevation etc. can be called "new features" )
Would 20 have been enough 😉

I do laugh at what they consider "features" sometimes. We already could export to PDF, and separating the section tool seems more like a side effect of creating an interior elevation tool. "Enhanced Navigator" just shows the new tools... oooh, how exciting!!
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
TomWaltz wrote:
costingh wrote:
Would 20 have been enough 😉

I do laugh at what they consider "features" sometimes. We already could export to PDF, and separating the section tool seems more like a side effect of creating an interior elevation tool. "Enhanced Navigator" just shows the new tools... oooh, how exciting!!
And the old bugs are still there, unresolved...
TomWaltz
Participant
costingh wrote:
"Bugs Fixed" was not on the new feature list 😉
Tom Waltz
costingh wrote:
Just give it a try -- I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC27 US (5003) on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.2
Started on AC4.0 in 91/92/93; full-time user since AC8.1 in 2004
Anonymous
Not applicable
costingh wrote:
Which old bugs? I'd rather know now than be frustrated later....

As a soon to be brand new user, I expect there's going to be some tough times as I go from watching the scripted demos to building my own projects so knowing ahead what problems I might face is really helpful.
Chris wrote:
Which old bugs? I'd rather know now than be frustrated later....
Then browse this forum! And check out ArchicadWiki for a (partial) list of bugs.
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC27 US (5003) on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.2
Started on AC4.0 in 91/92/93; full-time user since AC8.1 in 2004