Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

v. 11 shipping

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just wanted to mention that v. 11 is now shipping (in the US at least).

I'll be a brand new Archicad user after many years of autocad. I ordered it last week and just got word that it was shipped out last night. Looking forward to getting started with it.
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable
Laura wrote:
Chris wrote:
Which old bugs? I'd rather know now than be frustrated later....
Then browse this forum! And check out ArchicadWiki for a (partial) list of bugs.
I have been browsing and will continue to do so of course. I was just wondering if there were particular bugs known to remain in v. 11. Right now, I don't know if I'm reading about a v. 10 bug if it's still an issue in 11. Has anyone found a comprehensive list of changes - not the marketing list of new features but something more comprehensive that would list bug-fixes? I've searched with no success.

I've looked at the Wiki as well but there seems to be little on v. 11 at this point - there doesn't even seem to be a category for it under bugs or anywhere else.
Chris wrote:
Has anyone found a comprehensive list of changes
Nope. Not even the "New Features Guide" that comes with AC11 is very extensive.
Chris wrote:
not the marketing list of new features but something more comprehensive that would list bug-fixes?
This you probably won't find for some time. The best you can do is keep a look-out for problems via this forum.
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC27 US (5003) on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.2
Started on AC4.0 in 91/92/93; full-time user since AC8.1 in 2004
TomWaltz
Participant
Laura wrote:
Chris wrote:
Has anyone found a comprehensive list of changes
Nope. Not even the "New Features Guide" that comes with AC11 is very extensive.
I thought it was a decent list of the new features. Was something missing that I didn't see?

Most of the new features are detailed in the User Manual.... I mean really detailed, like to a point you can even get usage tips.
Tom Waltz
TomWaltz wrote:
I thought it was a decent list of the new features. Was something missing that I didn't see?
It just wasn't spelled out the way it was with AC10, and you needed to reference the User Manual, like you said.
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC27 US (5003) on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.2
Started on AC4.0 in 91/92/93; full-time user since AC8.1 in 2004
stefan
Expert
If you don't find the Wiki extensive enough, you can cooperate to improve it. That's the real use of a Wiki...
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Anonymous
Not applicable
stefan wrote:
If you don't find the Wiki extensive enough, you can cooperate to improve it. That's the real use of a Wiki...

Could you give a link to this list of AC11 in Wiki, can not locate it with a search.
Thanks,,
Joseph
Rafal SLEK
Enthusiast
Simply watch "Recent changes". Most of them are dedicated to ArchiCAD 11.
For example:
http://www.archicadwiki.com/TechNotes/Listing_Component_Data_of_Complex_Structures?highlight=%2811%2...
http://www.archicadwiki.com/Multistory_Hotlinked_Modules?highlight=%2811%29
I don't now why it is not accessible to use search option for "ArchiCAD 11".
MacBook Pro Retina 2019/2.4 GHz/Intel Core i9/32GB RAM/Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB/macOS 11.6/ArchiCAD 25vINT+POL/Maxwell Render 5.2/Twinmotion 2022.1
Karl Ottenstein
On the wiki site, enter "Archicad 11" with quotations as shown in the search box and then click the 'text' button. This will find all articles that have 'Archicad 11' in the version information block... 31 articles as of this moment.

Or, just click on this link:
http://www.archicadwiki.com/FrontPage?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=%22ArchiCAD+11%22&fullsear...

Karl

PS I'm sure there will be an AC 11 link on the front page of the wiki before too long, just as there are links there to pages concerning earlier versions.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB