cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Schedule Cost Calculation.

OfAnna
Contributor

I am trying to create a living cost calculator for doors/windows/and surfaces. 

I would love to build a schedule allowing me to price out all the items in the details sheet that could appear on their respective schedules and would change while I build or edit the model/floor plan. 

One example, with doors, I would have two types of doors that cost different. Door A, a single swing door, would be 200 in total cost, while door B, four pocket doors, come to 300 each, however, the client may want to add another swing door in place of one of the 4 pocket doors. I would love to be able to go and switch out the door without having to go into Excel and update the schedule there. 

In the image attached to this post, on the door schedule, you will see a cost at the bottom that remains at 0. Basically, I am trying to figure out how to times the quantity to the purchase price. 

Likewise, when dealing with surface areas, I want to try to have the Area Column times the cost per unit/Volume to get a purchase price. 

Essentially, I am asking if there is a way to have the Feild Lines interact with each other. 

Operating system used: Windows 27.2.0

Screenshot 2024-05-20 145841.png

Screenshot 2024-05-20 150030.png

  

10 REPLIES 10

Ricardo explained it very well (thanks Ricardo).

These examples may also help.

https://help.graphisoft.com/AC/27/INT/index.htm?rhcsh=1&rhnewwnd=0&rhmapid=#t=_AC27_Help%2F045_Prope...

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Setup info provided by author