Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

schedule of fills from an elevation

PaulS
Participant
I would like to have an auto-summed list of areas taken from an elevation. my guess is that it cannot be done? I work in both v16 and v17. is there a work-around??? thanks.
12 REPLIES 12

The problem is you can have multiple elevations all looking at the same wall.

So if you add fills to all of those elevations representing the same tiles, you will get multiple quantities.

You can only have one plan and one 3D model

Add your tiles there as an object, a wall or maybe even a morph surface plane.

They will show in your elevation and you can get accurate quantities.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

That’s true, but you are able to accidentally schedule objects multiple times, it is up to the Architect/drafting practitioner to ensure their drawings are accurate, it’s easy enough to add a modifier in a fill ID to stop it from scheduling (or ensure only fills with certain Element ID’s are scheduled at all) if you wish to represent the same area on multiple elevations.

In lists you can extract the square footage of the fills, you can select which views this information will be extracted from.
I just wasn't able to insert this information as a table on the board with reference to the fill I'm using.
Does anyone know of anything like this!?

Sem título.png