Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad Video Files

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
One and all

We need to learn about the ArchiCad Soft wear, We do not have the video files is it possible to provide the video files as soon as possible, we are eagerly waiting for your replay

Could you please help us.......

Have A Great Day

Thanks
Surijavascript:emoticon(':D')
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
surender wrote:
Hi,
One and all

Thanks
Surijavascript:emoticon(':D')
As I understand you are looking for video tutorials on Achicad
1.http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=video+archicad+13&search_type=&aq=f

Edited by Moderator:
I deleted the second and third link because one link pointed to site with virus, and the other link pointed to a site with a pirated copy of a commercial ArchiCAD Tutorial.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't forget the official Interactive Training Guides! Download from here -

http://www.graphisoft.com/education/training_guides/
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
poma2525,

As you can see I edited you post.
First, please make sure you do not suggest a site with viruses. That was you second link. If your antivirus did not detect it, it may be time to run it because your computer may be infected.
Second, never post links to pirated copies of any program because you will be banned.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
laszlonagy wrote:
poma2525,
will be banned.
Thanks for the tip will be glad to help the Forum in the development of language proficiency of legitimate programs and try to make our contribution to Mali in the development and distribution of software GRAFISOFT wish all success to the work and personal life in the new 2010
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I just decided to ban poma2525.

I checked his posts and except for one they were all pretty useless senseless unrelated posts. Including his last one answering my post to him.
On the other hand I had to edit his post in this thread because he posted links to bad sites containing viruses and illegal downloads.
I also checked another post of his which was supposedly asking for help but sent you to a spam site. I deleted that post.

So I think we will be just fine without his "contribution".
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27