Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

can't find a link to download ArchiCAD 16 or 17

Hi everyone, i'm currently an architecture student and in this semester i'm taking a CAD course that mainly focuses on ( SketchUp - ArchiCAD ) and some rendering softwares. Sometimes we're asked to do a homework and bring it to the lab, or to complet...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug - can't change properties

Hello! I've got a problem. I can't change properties of objects. When I change property from the list nothing happens. This problem appeared since I upgraded to El Capitan. This bug appears in AC 18 and AC 19. I use mac, El Capitan 10.11

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pasting in ArchiCAD

Hi there, I wonder if someone would please be able to help me? I've been having trouble with the simple task of copying and pasting something. When I copy a piece of text from one plan into the one above it, it causes a long pause. This has only star...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 19 label tool slow down computer

Hi Guys, We start using Archicad 19 Label tool to automate floor finishes, ceiling finishes, wall type, top of wall level, ceiling level etc... which is great tool. But now we realised the more auto label we put on plan the more it will slow down the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cant download archicad 18 windows 7

Hi, i have a situation about downloading archicad 18 on my windows 7 home premium. i used to have on my laptop but i needed to clean up my computer so i lose all my programs. now i want to download archicad 18 but first the page apears to me like it ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad and Wacom

Hello: I wonder, using a wacom pen/digitizer can have any success in Archicad?, or it ends up being more of a problem than a solution?. Regards.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New iMac

Hi: The new iMacs finally came out and while a not a huge upgrade it's time to get a new one. I plan to get the 27"5k with: -4.0ghz i7 +$250.00 -Add my own memory ? -AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4gig video +$250.00 -3tb Fusion +$100.00 OR 512 GB SSD +$200.00 ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad freezing during 3d pan

Hello, my archicad will freeze while in 3d and while zooming in or out and while using pan (has done it in both instances). The problem is that my entire computer will freeze including the time on my desktop. i have to shut the entire system down in ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with decimals, only accepts full numbers

Hello everyone! I'm having some trouble in ArchiCAD 18. I'm working in a new laptop and it's the only computer where it happens, and it happens in all the files. Archicad doesn't accept decimals. If I move 1,50m it will only move 1,00m, or if I place...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes