Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

code key error

I have version 8.1 The green code key is not recognizing the key. Reloaded new driver from (Microsoft and Archicad) And reloaded program with no luck. Also, there is no support for 8.1 (2002 Version) Any Ideas??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 17 Server

Hi guys, my company recently upgraded to Archicad 17 and I've taken upon the role to startup the server and get this thing rolling out asap! So I've done all the instructions as per: http://www.archicadwiki.com/WibuKey/Server?action=show&redirect=WIB...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 17 problem with veryfing installation

Hi! I have starter edu version of Archicad 17 for students. I got serial number for 1 year trial period and started installation wizard. The installation is almost done - more than 99% is compited. Now I see the window with the message: Thank you for...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Control Box Bug

The curser orientation button doesn't work in the "control box". It does work with the "drafting aids" pallet. Anyone else having this problem? MacBook Pro ArchiCAD 17

Archicad 14 hotfix 4204

I just formatted my pc, re-installed archicad 14. Go to update and download the 4204 hotfix. When I try to run it nothing happens. The wheel starts spinning as if installation has started, but then nothing. Any ideas?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Text issue Archicad 6.5 on windows 7

The problem: I have a client who really wants to run Archicad 6.5 Whilst im trying to change that problem its not going away. So onto the text issue, it is the same as This issue but with windows 7 not XP. Windows 7 doesn't have the same check boxes ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

composite thickness remains zero

hello everyone. In one project, all of the skin thickness appears as ZERO and cannot be changed. all the materials doesn't have thickness at all. I try to set skin thickness of materials, but it remains zero. (Options>Element attributes>composites) I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial Version / v17

I have not posted here in years, so I am way out of date. But I just went to look at the latest version of AC17. I wanted to download it, but the latest available for download is v16. Anyone know if there is an actual v17 trial. Seems odd that they w...

rm by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes