Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Error Message: CONNECTION FAILED

please help, We have a powermac G4 running ArchiCad 11 with the latest updates. We are receiving this error message when ArchiCad opens and everytime ArchiCAD tries to save, either autosave or manual save. Connection Failed. The file server is runnin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

coordinates

I am using ArchiCad 11 and I cannot get my Coordinates palette to show up on my screen when I check it in the menu. How can I find it?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Floor Joists and Gang Studs

I have slab that is set up as a composite structure, 2x12 + 3/4 plywood. Is there a way to show the joists in 3-DA Wireframe view? Also there are a few places along the partition walls where I want to show gang studs for vertical structural support. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DETAILS IN SECTION CUT

Im sure this has been asked before but I could only find a few references that didnt help me. Is there a way to make your walls already have the double top plate and sill plate when you cut a section. Is done through the complex profile manager? Any ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

multicore or multi-processor

I know AC12 exploits multicore processors. Does anyone know if that applies to more than one processor? I have a Dell workstation that will accept another xeon processor (not multicore, of course). Will I see any speed increase by adding one? Just ru...

A volume failed to mount

Just loaded AC12 and the first thing that popped up when I opened a file was a request to enter my password to our server. Then, after I entered that, I got the error "A volume failed to mount. The volume "name of our server" could not be mounted. An...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Installed V12, Then Checked For Updates

I just loaded 12, must say it went very smoothly. This was the easiest install I've ever done. After opening our template, I went to the help menu to see if there were any updates. Heres the screen I got. What in heavens name does that mean?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone perimeter calculations problems

we have been using the zones for generating overall house areas for a while now and just discovered a problem with the way the perimeters are calculated and was wondering if anyone has any solutions etc. i have narrowed it down to the use of profiled...

zone.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes