Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Is a RAM Drive Useful?

I'm running Windows XP and ArchiCAD 12. After every auto-save my hard drive goes nuts for about 10 seconds on its own. I'm guessing that it is writing temp files. I have heard that a program can only address 2GB of RAM. Assuming all this is true, sin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 12 - graphics problem

Hi, been searching for an answer to my problem for some days now but without any luck. Would appreciate it a lot somebody could help me out. When working in ArchiCAD 12 and opening a floating menu, the menu seems to disappear. To get it back (or part...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Mac Laptops with ArchiCAD 12

Be Gentle I'm New. Hello all, I'm looking to buy a new macbook and was wondering if the NVIDIA GeForce 9400M with 256MB of shared DDR3 SDRAM will be enough to run ArchiCAD 12 and C4D doing complex models or will I need to get the Mac Book Pro? http:/...

gmorgan by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Template problems

Attended the latest webinar on "templates" and download a template file. Something happened to my existing templete files. The toolbars and palettes reflect the new templete. Is this possible??. Also the new templete does not give options when say yo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac OS 10.5 will not allow printing

After installation of MAC OS 5 on half of our computers we are unable to print to our HP designjet T1100 printer. ("looking for printer" message) Our older computers using OS 10.4 are able to print. We have tried resetting the printing system on the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad crash when place elevation in layout

Hi All, I working on Apartment building in Archicad 11, INT 1200 Archicad crash when place elevation in layout. Please advise in work around, thank you very much in advance. Nat Imac 2.4Hz intel 2GB, OSX 10.54 Archciad 11, INT 1200

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD crashing on startup + solution

(I don't have time to argue with ArchiCADWiki...) I'll share my experience with a hard-to-track down "ArchiCAD problem". This was in a Windows server environment. The client has its printers installed from the print server. If all of the above applie...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New user, Zones?

I'm trying to set up zones to label our school project. The problem is that whenever I make a zone, the stamps don't show up in the 2D working area. How do I fix this?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes