Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Archicad 27 teamwork "project has not been shared yet" when it has been shared

BAPstank
Participant

We have a shared TW project that was already shared (verified on BimClous server that it was previously joined by multiple users) and upon trying to Open the already joined project from 2 days ago, we got "Project has not been shared yet".

The facts are it IS shared, and not only that, we can see ourselves as Joined in the Project Settings in BC Server Manager. I have seen this problem in the forum on multiple previous AC versions yet see no solution for any of them.  Is there any way to fix this other than take our losses and start over and reshare??

Hoping for some insight 🙂

1 REPLY 1
Boldizsar Vermes
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

@BAPstank, I checked the mentioned earlier posts about this issue on Community and found this answer meaningful: https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Teamwork-BIMcloud/Migrate-TW-from-13-to-14/m-p/209586/highlight/...

So, the data might become corrupted on your server. To find the cause and be able to prevent this happening again, I suggest you contacting your local support representative.

Boldizsár Vermes
Product Manager, BIMcloud