cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.
SOLVED!

project notes and teamwork

Dave Brach
Expert

Hi All, we are transitioning from solo to teamwork.  Unfortunately the "project notes," which are very handy in solo, do not work in Teamwork, and further the "Teamwork Comments and Log" just opens the Bimcloud and appears to be nonexistent.  Is this because we are using Bimcloud Basic?  What is the Teamwork equivalent of Project Notes?

Dave Brach/architect
AC26 MBP OS Ventura
AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 GB
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Boldizsar Vermes
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

@Dave Brach, the Project Notes works the same way in solo and teamwork environments. Though most of the commands in the Teamwork menu and palette are greyed out when Project Notes is active (this is true for commands in other menus, palettes too), changes can be sent to the server when you switch to another view.

Info > Teamwork Comments & Log indeed opens the project on BIMcloud Manager in the browser, you can switch here to the Activities tab to see the comments and log.

Boldizsár Vermes
Product Manager, BIMcloud

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Boldizsar Vermes
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

@Dave Brach, the Project Notes works the same way in solo and teamwork environments. Though most of the commands in the Teamwork menu and palette are greyed out when Project Notes is active (this is true for commands in other menus, palettes too), changes can be sent to the server when you switch to another view.

Info > Teamwork Comments & Log indeed opens the project on BIMcloud Manager in the browser, you can switch here to the Activities tab to see the comments and log.

Boldizsár Vermes
Product Manager, BIMcloud

Oh I see, thank you.  The first time I just did a "send & receive" and it was not showing up on my colleagues computer.

Dave Brach/architect
AC26 MBP OS Ventura
AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 GB
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB