cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

teamwork reserved

Anonymous
Not applicable
in our electronic age that we all have our phone in our pocket it would be great if teamwork requests would go to the computer and to our i phone.
There have been many times when having something reserved and you leave the computer and don't release because you are going to come right back to it and "life happens" you leave the office and someone else needs you to release to do their job and you don't get the message until you return to your computer. Grant request from your phone would be great!
6 REPLIES 6
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Why don't you just log into your computer from your phone with a remote desktop app and do it that way?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
That is part of the solution, but the request notice to the phone would greatly enhance this.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
On second thought, this is actually a good idea, I will forward this to GS as a wish.
Anonymous
Not applicable
It would have to be built into teamwork so as a option you could send message to the computer and phone or just computer.
I can have had many times that my teamwork partner is away from his office and he had me waiting until he released the drawing so i could do what i needed to do on the project. We all don't take our computers with us but we sure don't leave home without our phones. Getting the message to release and being able to release with our phone would be a great advantage.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Or it would be possible for any TW user to check the option to receive such notifications to their email/phone.
Stress Co_
Advisor
laszlonagy wrote:
On second thought, this is actually a good idea, I will forward this to GS as a wish.
+1
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.5 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)