cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Enscape 4.0 won't open Archicad project - Mac Pro M1 Max

Johannes Oberholi
Contributor

I just downloaded Enscape 4.0 as a trial version. In the 3D window of Archicad I then pressed the button “Open in Encsape” as described. Unfortunately, Encape won't open! Does anyone have the problem with derm version 4.0? I use a MacBook Pro with M1 Max chip.

Operating system used: Mac Apple Silicon Sonoma 14.4.1

14 REPLIES 14

I don´t know if to create a new user is necessary. i think i wait until the fix will be released. if you've tried Enscape's suggested solution and it works, pleas let us know.

Hi

it worked ONLY for me with a new user and no Apple user account at all. Just a blank Apple account . The problem was the Apple user account. If this can help.

now I have to switch users to use Enscape.

thanks 

Paola 

Ok, of course that's not an optimal solution. Does that mean if I create a new Apple user that I can then automatically use all programs? so Archicad? Or do I have to reinstall Archicad on the new user?

No you do not have to reinstall archicad as it is the same computer. Only reinstall Enscape following what they say. 
no APPLE USER 

best of luck !

Great, maybe i´ll try that, otherwise i will wait for the fix. All the best.

Setup info provided by author