Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

[Gallery] Show your renderings!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I start this thread with the idea to have a place, where we can show our renderings, made with Archicad.

We need a place, where we can show our work and receive friendly comments and criticism by people using the same software. Like Atlantis's gallery. There was such a place long ago - Design Showcase.

Till we have something similar, I suggest we publish our work in this thread.

So, this is a house, modelled entirely in AC11&12 and rendered with VRay on Max6, original resolution 2000x1500.

Vasilevi cam 2.jpg
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think some settings for common materials would be really helpful to us graphically challenged folks.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wrathchild wrote:
I think some settings for common materials would be really helpful to us graphically challenged folks.
Well, we could stomach a screenshot with the settings! 😉
Anonymous
Not applicable
kliment wrote:
Wrathchild wrote:
Well, we could stomach a screenshot with the settings! 😉
Now you're talking!!
Djordje
Virtuoso
Ignacio wrote:
Fo-rum, Fo-rum! We The People want a 'Rendering Gallery' forum. In 'IV. Other'.

And I am sure many would like a 'Construction Drawings' gallery too.
Like myself, I presume? Enough renderings ...

You see - A LOT of other software does better rendering than ArchiCAD. SOME types of presentation (composite line views on top of the LightWorks, sketches, rendered cutaways ...) are a specialty that is easily done. Artlantis level rendering is for Artlantis galleries.

We should show the stuff that we do - buildings! - not our rendering prowess.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
100% ArchiCAD 12
fuzzymike2002 wrote:
100% ArchiCAD 12
That is very impressive.