Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Rendering problems

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hej i could need some help om my project. I'm not so good at Archicad. I have a question I'm doing a house. My question is could I render the house in archicad first and then do an animation in Artlantis?

hus3.jpg
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
I wouldn't want to be the one to back the car out of the driveway in the morning... 😉

I cannot imagine why you would want to render in ArchiCAD and animate in Artlantis, when Artlantis is superior in every way? Why don't you want to render as well as animate in Artlantis?

K
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl wrote:
I wouldn't want to be the one to back the car out of the driveway in the morning... 😉

I cannot imagine why you would want to render in ArchiCAD and animate in Artlantis, when Artlantis is superior in every way? Why don't you want to render as well as animate in Artlantis?

K
Hahah;)
Because this is how my house is looking like when it's not been rendered.
And i know how to render in archicad but not in artlantis. It's just that the colours is so different.
If you have any tips? thanks
NCornia
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Klangen,

I agree you should do it all in Artlantis. Check out http://www.archicadmonkey.com. Apollo Spiliotis has made some wonderful videos if you have never used Artlantis.

ArchiCAD/Artlantis and more, videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/archicadmonkey

Plus rendering in ArchiCAD will do you no good in the animation process in Artlantis. The photo-render only creates an image, not a fully navigable rendered model.
Nicholas Cornia
Technical Support Team - GRAPHISOFT North America
ARCHICAD on Twitter
Tutorials
GRAPHISOFT Help Center

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!