Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Window & Door List Automatic Dimensions not showng

Hi All, I have created a door and window list, with the automatic dimensions clicked on, but it is not showing. Even if I unclick it and switch it back on, noting happens. When I put other dimensions n the annotation mode in, even that doesn't show. ...

Combining Elements & Components Schedules

Hi! I'm working on a easy tool for city planning, and I am using Composite Slabs as modeled buildings, each story being a composite skin. This gives me access to lots of smart information I can use in the interactive schedules, but I'm struggling as ...

Kaj_AL by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Functions: beam length and column height -> value

Hello, I have a schedule that has properties from both beams and columns. I would like to have a column in the schedule that represents either beam lenght or column height depenging on which one is on the row. I used (STRTONUM(STRCALCUNIT... to get n...

KNA by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

schedule mirror/flip objects or zones

Hi, so i have a big project with many hotlinks with nested modules. some are placed w original orientation. some are mirrored. Is it possible to schedule and diferenciate the mirrored hotlinks(and schedules of the nested modules) from the not mirrore...

Expression based properties in door/window schedules

Hello! I created expression based properties to create automatic ID-s to my doors/windows. They work fine with autotext and automatic labels, stamps. (as you see on the floor plan) However, in interactive schedules I can't list them. Do you know any ...

ddori by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to turn off window casing in schedules?

I'm working on window schedules and would like to be able to see a view of the window in elevation without the window casing on. I've searched the forum for a similar question and the last discussion on this topic was in 2014. It seems like there may...

Szelyn by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule sorting and formatting

As you can see, I have the box ticked to sort by the keynote number, but it seems that double digit numbers fall between 7 and 9 for some reason. (UPDATE: I added note 6 and it falls between 11 and 9, so the pattern is not applicable) What am I missi...

LM19 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to display information in light fixture schedule

I'm working on Reflected Ceiling Plans and using the Lamp Tool for my lighting fixtures. I am trying to generate my light fixture schedule and have not been able to get it to display all the information I need (manufacturer, finish, lumens,volt, cost...

Szelyn by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Finish Schedule - Custom? Really?

Are these the ONLY options that I can have for the Finish Schedule? If not, how do I go about adding flooring materials? Carpet for example, would be nice. Vinyl Tile would also be nice. Only four options seems sooooo limited.