A BIMx Hyper-model allows users to share a fully developed BIM model with integrated documentation. Please review the steps below detailing how to upload a file directly to the BIMx Transfer site.
Upload Directly to the BIMx Transfer Site
1. Select the BIMx Hyper-model publisher set in the navigator and click on the Publishing Properties... button.
2. In the Publisher Set Properties dialogue box do the following:
• Set the Publishing Method to Upload BIMx Hyper-model
• Sign into the user profile
• Choose the upload location and folder
• Name the project
• If you wish to save a local copy, click the check the box next to save local copy and set the path.
• Click OK
3. Click publish in the navigator.
4. The BIMx Uploader dialogue box will open and transfer your model to the BIMx Transfer site.