Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error message in 18 when opening all files

Hi I have just started to have this message / report open up on every file - can anyone help? Thanks, C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\ArchiCAD 18\ArchiCAD.exe Unused in temporary folder : 778843.8 MB File not found in the library while operating on file ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening Width, Opening Height in Measured Units

I want to create a window/door schedule that has the opening width and opening height in individual columns in measured units (feet-inches). For example, in the Archicad 21 Commercial Template, these are labeled as follows and noted in blue typeface:...

KEY NOTES

Hi Guys, For the life of me I cannot find a way to make a keynote. I want to make a label that allows me to type in the content and pick a shape for it. That way I could differentiate between doors and window etc in the elevations. It seems so basic,...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to bring in PDF vectorial content

Anybody can suggest a way of bringing in the vectorial data in a PDF (lines, perhaps fills, perhaps text) so that it is editable in Archicad? I am trying an online converter to DWG with so-so results.

Ignacio by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Google earth terrain model thru Sketchup

I am trying to import a Google Earth terrain model into Archicad thru Sketchup. I was able to do this just this past winter. Sketchup has since changed it's ways and requires one to own Sketchup PRO ($695.00) to have this functionality. Are there oth...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Small Cursor

Hy.I have a new dell laptop.I have a 3840x2160 resolution.I install the archicad and the black cursor is very very small!!!Can you help me?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP Modeler - edit the slope of a piping

Hi all! I recently bought the MEP Modeler. I tried to draw a pipe for waste water with a slope of 1% and I was able to do it. The question is: how to change the slope of the whole pipe route I've drawn before in order to match the given exit discharg...

alemanda by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

keynote scheduling

hi all - After working in AC for nearly 20 years, I decided to make my first foray into keynote scheduling. I spent 30 minutes and built a schedule that reads two Property Values that I created ("keynote" and "keynote number"). To test, I assigned va...

Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 10.46.35 AM.png
jkershaw by Booster
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Publish to Sketchup

Is there any way to use PUBLISHER to export SKETCHUP FILES? Can't seem to find that as an option when publishing a saved 3d view...

ARCHICAD Connection Add-In for Revit 2018

The ARCHICAD Connection Add-In for Revit 2018 was released today. You can download it from the here: http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/interoperability.html This is the INT version, other versions are on their way.