Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

ArchiCAD 20 - Window schedule column width won't narrow

My window schedules looks fine except there are usually a couple of columns that won't adjust properly. I can drag them wider but not make them narrower, like other columns. The preview doesn't take up the space nor does the wording or anything else....

Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 6.40.54 PM.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Revit to ArchiCAD through IFC question

I have an IFC file from a Revit user. I am trying to import this building file into ArchiCAD. I managed to get it into ArchiCAD, but everything is importing all on one Story. I don't see an option to break of the import into multiple Stories. This is...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

line type code file

How to get the code file of these line type image http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com//files/linetypes_168.jpg Thanks

linetypes_168.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

door subtraction from zone perimeter

1) Is there any way to have a perimeter where also the door widths are correctly subtracted ... Seems I cannot get that ... 2) is there any way to get the correct walls areas where the doors/windows recesses are correctly considered?

alemanda by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage roof coverings

In AC19 there was a setting for the custom edges where a barge could be changed to an apron as an example. (see capture4) In AC20 this seems to have disapeared. Or is it somewhere else? (see capture3)

Capture3.JPG
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

DXF 1 to 1

My engineer is having trouble when importing my exported dwg file as it opens at a huge scale. Feet converted to inches I think. How does one export to dwg at a simple 1 to 1 scale?