Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automatic Door ID

Am now using V18. Somehow I changed a setting and can;t figure out how to change it back. Doors are being inserted without an ID numbers. Have played around in the Element ID manager with door ID and criteria to no avail. This should be an easy one b...

Editing Psets

I am working on the use of my own Psets to add additional data to elements, however because my work is evolving I often want to go back to my Pset and edit it. When I do that it does not over-write the previous Pset information in the elements, but c...

Tim Ball by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing IFC from Revit 2015 to AC18

I have been trying to get a model from our structural engineer. We have shared back and forth plenty of time with no problems. But - now when he is sending his models I am getting ALL of his level and reference levels, so I get 10 stories or more whe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule of Handles

Is there a way to get a schedule of the handles of doors? I mean ... I have some 3D modeled custom handle; I placed them in my doors. I'd like to have a schedule of these handles ... Is there a way. I tried ... but I was not so able to get it. Any he...

alemanda by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedues missing info

I imported a schedule now it is missing info such as location and type also elevation. I believe I need to make new Schedule Fields, how do I do this???? Thanks! abryson

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes