Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Legend

Hi, I would like to produce a finishes-materials legend and just have it set up as a grid, with cells, similar to a word document, that isn't linked to any other data. What would be the best way to go about this? Cheers Scotty

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free IFC Viewer

Is there a free IFC viewer available that can be used to check IFCs coming out of ArchiCad before they get sent to subconsultants, etc.?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Beam

Has anyone explore Blue beam with Archicad? I have limited knowledge about Blue beam other than it does mark-ups on PDFs. I watched their advertisement and it makes reference to Autocad and just wondering why just this one cad program works with this...

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

import views from other drawings.

I could import really easily in version 16, maybe 17, but have not been able to import views from other drawings on 18, and 19. back then i could go to a layout sheet right click and pick place drawing browse out to the drawing that i wanted on my ma...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating to BIM Server 19 v4006/4011

We upgraded our workstations to 4011 a couple of weeks ago when it came out. We now have new project for our BIM Server 19, which is a dedicated pc. I just tried updating it but the installer wants to browse to 'archicad.exe' which it does not have s...

DXF/DWG translator missing

Hi, My DXF/DWG translator doesn't work. Translator doesn't like to open, no any reaction when you click DXF/DWG translation options. How to fix it. Is there any option to reset or reinstall it? Archicad 17

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reserve Elements Dialog vs. Reserve Selected Elements

When I select an element and want to "reserve selected elements" I often am not given that option. Instead I am given the option to "reserve elements" then a dialog pops up (see image below) and it rarely if ever ends up allowing me to reserve the gr...

reserve selected vs reserve elements.PNG
Gus by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

text in 2D

I would like the "text in 2D" to show up in my electrical schedule. I added it to my fields but it shows up with a box with an X in it. It does not show up as the letter I designated. I am trying to have a letter show on the plan next to the fixture ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't install the Cadimage Bracing Tool

Hi all, Does anyone can help me installing the bracing tool please? I'm chilean, but I develop projects to NZ, I purchase the cadimage tools but I can not see the bracing tool anywhere. I update my working enviroment as the Cadimage knowledge databas...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

bimserver instal

good morning everyone knows someone if you can install the server bim on a nas synology, if you like? thank you

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes