Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

AC17 and IFC elements missing and wall behaviour

We are trying to collaborate with a Structural Engineer and M+E Engineer using IFC but we are noticing a couple of things that aren't working. 1 Walls when viewing the IFC file in Tekla Model Viewer and Solibri Model Viewer do not mitre together at j...

Cannot change header in TW

I have an interactive schedule on a TW file, and I cannot change the headers. When I click on the field, it does not activate in order to change it... Why? (the schedule is in my workspace)

Fonts exported to AutoCAD - shx file?

I am strictly an ArchiCAD user - I don't know AutoCAD. I have had good experience with sending exported layouts to consultants using ArchiCAD's translation setup "for further editing'. I have been requested to send font info for a layout that is not ...

Google Earth in AC16

I'm trying to use Google Earth Connection in AC16 64 bit. I'm aware that full functionality is available only in 32 bit mode and I have read a tutorial somewhere that states to open AC16 in 32 bit mode in order to import terrain data. Can someone ple...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad Offline Mac only Network - DNS?

I have a client that uses 6 Mac clients (OS 10.8.5) and a Mac Mini Server (OS 10.8.5 Server). Their Archicad said offline this morning and they turned it on but the client machines showed offline. I am not certain what fixed it but I repaired perms o...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Embed .lcf in Teamwork File

Is it possible to embed an .lcf in a teamwork file or just individual objects? When ever I try to add the entire .lcf, the "open" button is grayed out. I can extract the container, and embed objects that way it seems to break the object or at the ver...

Bill of Quantities

The Bill of Quantities shows Element ID, Name, Thickness and volume. Can anyone tell me what good is the column showing the Volume other than for insulation?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule by group type

Hello All, Has anyone ever created a schedule by the "group type" found under the parameters settings. I try to add this line as a criteria on the schedule parameters and I cant find it/ add it. Thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

make a schedule showing both m2 and sqs

Hi all, I have done a Google search and nothing is quite what I am after but i do apologize now if there is something similar on another thread. I am setting up a schedule for a builder for their marketing material to show the areas for dwelling and ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes