Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Schedule Export to Excel - Problem?

I can easily generate (onscreen) a structural columns Schedule and other fairly large schedules for a project. I can easily export several hundred objects to Excel 2007 via Save As... in AC14. However, for _larger_ lists, say 4221 structural columns,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade Teamwork 13 to 14

Hi everyone and sorry for my bad english! When i try to install BIM server version 14 for upgrade my BIM Server 13 i've recived the message: update your BIM at built3826 version, and i do this! then when i try to instal BIM server 14 the installer gi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server Projects not shared yet!

All of the Projects on or BIM server now give us the message Project not shared when we try to open them. One of our employees was working on one file and when he tried to send and receive he got this error, and now when we try to open any project on...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCad zone to AutoCAD Architecture 2011 space

Is there a way to convert zone's to AutoCAD Architecture space's or vice versa? And keep the "intelligence" like meta data in block's. A contractor is asking for this information. Anyone? P.S. Does Revit have a similar function as space's for calcula...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 9 on Windows 7

Hi, thanks in advance for reading and any advice. We have Archicad9 running on a windows 7 computer. We got it to install and run, but we don't have the ability to publish to pdf in plotmaker. We've installed a windows compatible pdf creator dopdf7.1...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes