Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Teamwork backup file!?

Hi. today my archicad crashed for no reason at all, and after that I couldn't restart the session of the teamwork project. I tried to recover the project through the rollback option but nothing happened... how can I open the several manual and automa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

building a wall from scratch

I am trying to design a wall with several components, the concrete part juts out at an angle and then comes straight down. It also has a curtain wall window about 3 feet above the bottom of the concrete. Is there a way to build the wall as a new fami...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AC14 volumn Calc.

Can someone please verify for me that the volume calculation for slabs roofs or columns works? I can't get the schedule to cough up a volume. Looks like a bug.

AC14 BIM Server not loading

Greetings - I am unable to load the 14 BIM Server with the message 'One or more BIM Server modules....are incompatible with version you are trying to install.' Citing version 13 build 3235. Before attempting the install I had updated my AC13 to build...

AC14 and Sketchup?

Apologies, but could someone please explain to me if and how to import a sketchup part into AC14. I have searched the forum for assistance with limited success and the reference materials from help menu in AC14 make no mention of google, sketchup, or...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

from sketch uo to archicad 13 in a mac

hi im new using archicad, and i need to turn in a school project next week and im tryiting to use some objetcs from sketch up, but i don;t how to import them to archicad, i have a macbbok with archicad 13 and sketch up 7 can somebody hel me, i need t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove colors from window/door schedules

How does one remove the material "colour" from doors and windows in the Interactive schedule? and how does the same one change the site and format of the door number? It must be simple I'm sure but I have spent much time looking.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

importing archiCAD files into vectorworks

howdy we have a project that was done exclusively in 2D our client is now asking for vectorworks files is that something we can provide... or do we need to export to dwg/ dxf we are currently on archiCAD v11... but i have colleagues who are using v12...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server Mgr - what version is running?

Am I missing something or is there no obvious way to check what version of BIM Server Manager is running? There are very few Mac applications that don't have an "About" window...I don't know why BSM needs to be one of them.