Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

archicad-scia engineer-archicad

Hi! can anyone help me with something; i've been trying to open Archicad model in Nemetschek Scia Engineer (i've saved it as .ifc) but i have problems with axis alignment. when i open model in scia, axis are ALWAYS in the middle of the object (slab, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

OBJECT 13 label - custom type - no texts in dwg

Hi to all, I have a problem. I need to export to dwg and the dwg produced by archicad misses all the texts coming from the label "object 13" with custom type (see the attached picture)... The only way to get the correct result is to produce a dwg wit...

alemanda by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating CSV files from ArchiCAD

Hi, Is anyone aware of a method that can be used to create a .CSV file from an ArchiCAD model? I would like to be able to use the position of my modelled elements in ArchiCAD to send a CSV file to the surveyor. The surveyor will then set the building...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vectorworks 2011 is looking VERY good!

As a past VW user and convert to AC I am very impressed at what they have come up with in this version. The combination of the Parasolid modeling kernel (which is really shining through now) and Cinema 4D rendering engine - plus a TON of new features...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Add new categories to zones and materials

Hi, I'm new to scheduling although I have been using the rest of AC for some time. I am wanting to use the Scheduler in 2 different ways but I think the process of doing it is the same! Firstly at an urban level to use zones to show a population numb...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

How to update BIM server version?

Hello I updated AC to the latest version AC13-3600 and after that, I installed (from the CD) and configured the BIM server in my computer to start working in team work with my boss. Some how the BIM server built number is 13-3000 and I am not being a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Vitruvian Studio

Folks, Is anybody currently using Vitruvian Studio? I've purchased it from their website, but have had one wee problem... It crashes during saves after working on a project for 10 or 15 minutes. It gives an 'Out Of Memory Exception' error message. As...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to roll back backup file on TW2???

Everyone out there: we have been working on TW2 file since we upgrade to 14. everything is working fine and sweet until today we try to rollback our yesterday backup but nothing happened. i went to team and do the rollback thing. but when i re-join t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Converting to AutoCAD, unit problem

I am trying to convert from ArchiCAD 12 to AutoCAD for my client's use. I use inches and feet. She wants to use the same units but when she opens the file everything is in meters. I've checked with some other AutoCAD users and they have the same issu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Front View not showing up in the Schedule

I'm trying to get the 3D Front View "elevations" of the windows and doors to show up in my schedule....need help. I've added the parameter "3D Front View" to the schedule field, the column shows up in the schedule, but each cell is blank. Everything ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!