Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Making Conceptual Shapes

"ParaCloud GEM is a great companion for Rhino, SketchUP Pro, Maya, 3DS Max, Cinema4D and more. You can give it a try at: http://gem.paraclouding.com. Available for PC and MAC (Intel processors)." Use ParaCloud with C4D's new connection with Archicad....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

.3ds to Archicad 12

Is there a .3ds to Archicad Convertor available that works with Archicad 12? I found the one on the Graphisoft website, I loaded it and it said that it would not work with Ver 12. I would like to convert some libraries over to 12, so that I can add t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Project management software

Hi all Im working freelance for a property developer doing design and conception for a range of "eco" houses they want to build. This will include wooden kit houses imported from eastern europe. The property developer is setting up a factory and want...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3D drawing with Rhonda

Users may wish to consider the architectural implications of this tool. 3D drawing with Rhonda video - go soon - only free for a week.

Dwight by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign-in to old plp

Trying to back up some old files, i came across some old plp files. When i try to sign-in to those old files, an untitled archicad file opens, and then nothing else. Is there a way to actually open those files, or are they lost forever?

CAD image tub no selection points

i seem to have an error with a claw foot tub from the CAD image library...i can't seem to select it at all....there are no slection handles/points no matter where I click. the only way i can select it is if i drag the marquee around it. is there any ...

bgoodale by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP library Master script pen error

when i open the equipment dialog for the MEP library, i keep getting an erro message that says: "Pen number is less than1 or greater than 255 at line 1 in the Master script of file Clothers dryer 12.gsm" it does this for every item in the library, no...

bgoodale by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bringing Cadimage cladding down over boundary joists

Hi, I'm modelling a house on piles, joists etc.. I've used the wall accessories tool to clad the wall in weatherboards, However I'm then unsure how to make the cladding come down over the boundary joists + another 50mm as required. I've tried stretch...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Archicad compatible with 3Ds max or Sketchup?

hi there, ive tried to export a Archicad file(3D model) into a DWG and bring in into 3Ds max, but the model is only show as a 2D plan rather than the whole actual file. so im wondering is a 3d Archicad file can actually work in 3ds Max and sketchup. ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating Furniture Schedule

I have created a furniture schedule (contains info on furniture type, quantity, cost per piece and total cost per furniture type). The only problem I'm having is that the total cost per furniture type is totaled below the cost per piece. I would like...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!