Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Converting from PowerCadd

I am trying to open DWgs / DXFs created in PowerCADD, and only managing to open a blank document. If anyone has any ideas what to do I would appreciate them. PowerCadd can of course open the files it created. (Mac OSx with AC8) Cheers Matt

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Export 6.5 Modules from AC7?

I'm on 7v3/mac and collaborating with an office with 6.5/mac. I can export to 6.5 .pln and .pla files. Is there a way to export to 6.5 .mod (module) files too? (I imagine they would be much more compact).

Help: Greek Fonts - AutoCAD 14 <-> ArchiCAD

Hello, I'm using AutoCAD 14 and my partner is using AutoCAD 2000 and ArchiCAD 8. Each time we exchange drawings there is a problem with the greek letters in the file. If he exports a DWG file - in AutoCAD 14 I see the greek letters substituted with l...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Coordinating Attributes in multi-PLN projects

D) Coordinate project file attributes in mulit-file projects (usually with heavy module usage and/or multiple pln files) This problem came up in townhouse-type apartment buildings, where most of the documentation of any one unit type is done within o...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mailing zipped .pla doesn't work

Currently collaborating with another office. They're on AC6.5/MacOS, I'm on AC7v3/MacOSX. What happens is that when they try to e-mail me a .pla archive, it only works when it's uncompressed (not zipped). If the archive they send is zipped, I unzip i...

Save autocad files for archicad

Is there any way to save in autocad2000 a proyect in 3d then to open on archicad8? I mean in which extention is possible this application

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening a ACAD 2000 projec with viewports in AC-PM

(I am reposting this isse inadvertently posted to the wish section) I receive a ACAD 2000 project. Several drawings with view ports tied to a model space base drawing. When I open them with viewports in AC or PM I get all the layers on. How is this s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some dwgs failing

We published 40 layouts as dwgs but 12 failed. We cannot notice any difference between the ones that worked and those that did not. The files were all created in V7 as pmks but are in pm 3. Any ideas, consultants are waiting. thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes