cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Different door types, but schedule keeps merging into one

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All,
I have two different door types in my project. The only similarity is that they are both the same size. When I create a door schedule I want it to Merge Uniform Items, so I have ticked that box, however this results in both doors showing up as one. When I select the door in the schedule and go to view in 3D it selects both type of door. I'm sure it should not be doing this. ArchiCAD should be separating them as they have different properties, even if the size is the same! Please help so that the schedule will show these doors as separate entries i.e. 2 types
14 REPLIES 14

“Karm” and “Dørblad” list the surface of the frame and leaf of the door. The issue was with the new combined list feature being on in them so it merged Maling - 03 and Maling - 07 and I guess the row height only had room to show one value.

AC27 NOR 4060 (WIN)
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

I see.

Can you show the Merge settings for the "Karm" field that was in effect when the issue happened?

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27

ATS_0-1672304448668.png

This was how it was when it merged different colors. It seems to be that when I add new library part parameters with surface values it has this as the default setting as I got the same when adding other fields.

AC27 NOR 4060 (WIN)
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

I played around with this a bit. I scheduled the "Frame Outside" and "Leaf Outside" parameters of the "Door 26" library part. I checked the "Merge Items" checkbox. The two Doors listed separately, obviously because their Frame Outside and Leaf Outside fields had different values.

ScheduleMerge-01.png

Then, I clicked the "Merge Options" button for the "Frame Outside" field, and set it to "uniform or various". The two Doors still listed separately because the "Leaf Outside" fields had different values. So I clicked the "Merge Options" button for the "Leaf Outside" field as well, and set it to "uniform or various" as well. Now the two Doors were listed in a single column since I set all fields that had different values to "uniform or various". If I set only one of them, they still list separately.

ScheduleMerge-02.png

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
ahmad525
Booster

hey 

in order to make this work. the fields in the schedule should have the 'library part name', in doing that if you have sliding door or hinged door with same size, it wont merge together. bu in saying that you might need to change objects name to suit thus creating a separate library.