Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Multiple Criteria in the Interactive Scheduler

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is this possible yet? Has anyone found a way around it?

I have posts and beams in my drawings and I am trying to pull a list of them. So my criteria are:

be an object

named post or
named beam

be on post layers or
be on beams layer

But the scheduler dies on me and starts counting doubles and triples and more. Case in point: I have three posts on my main floor, all showing on 'Own Story Only'. The scheduler registers 6 total posts. The three posts in themselves, and one of the posts registers as an additional three posts all by itself. If I delete the errant post, then one of the other two remaining posts 'picks up the slack' and changes to register as more than one post.

Anyone have an idea on a fix for this? Or am I forced to work around it? I can, I would just prefer not too.
11 REPLIES 11
Aussie John
Newcomer
I use the "List item types only" and i get a list of the items you are after
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
Anonymous
Not applicable
On a completing note:

By listing ALL items and NOT combining any, I can get the list I am looking for. Currently, on an average project, I am outputting a load of line items (posts, beams, rafters etc..). But thats not a problem now with a re-write of how Excel is accepting the data. By outputting a single list now, I can get Excel to do the work on all of it at once rather than multiple lists. It saves plenty of time. Just had to work through it.

Anyways - just a little 'closure' to this subject/topic.