Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Splitting a Door Schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a very large project that has alot of doors and will need to split the schedule, but I would like to have the same headers at the top of each schedule say the first schedule goes from doors 100-149 and then the next schedule would be 150-199.

Has anyone ever had to do this yet? If so can you help me out.

If I am right you can create different schedules for different stories.
5 REPLIES 5
TomWaltz
Participant
It depends on what version of Archicad. In AC10 and newer, you can just stretch the schedule on the layout into multiple columns
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
We are using AC10. So when you mean by stretching in the layout you mean, before you bring it to the layout, like where you edit your info or once you bring in to the layout and it is larger than your sheetborder you just manipulate it there?

I am so new to this schedule stuff that I am getting gray hair over this. LOL

P.S. I added a signature so I don't have to repeat myself on what version of Archicad I am using.
TomWaltz
Participant
Once you place the schedule on the Layout, Shift-click it to select it, then click the lower right corner of it. This will give you the Pet Palette. On the Pet Palette, pick the option to re-column the schedule. If you move this around a bit, you will see the schedule re-space itself into multiple columns.

You can only control the height, though. You won't be able to specify a specific range for each column.

It's in the user manual, titled "Restructure Schedule to Fit Layout "
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
I got it to work. I would have never thought of doing that,
sometimes they are right in front off you eyes and can't see it.

Thank you very much Tom you have been very helpful.

Tom, maybe you can help me out on my other question about the
door/window elevations with dimensions?

Taunya
TomWaltz
Participant
I saw the post... I'm not aware of any way to make it work.
Tom Waltz