cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Unable to use Publisher

Using Plotmaker 3.1
All of a suddenly, after creating a new book, Plotmaker stopped displaying the tree structure that allows me to "select and drag" drawings to be Published, Printed or Plotted.

Upon selecting "Publish", the Publisher Window does not display the book tree on the left side so I do not have anything to drag to the right side to compose my view set.

Any ideas ?, I have not experienced any problems with Publisher before but this have me at the end of my rope. The book file behaves the same on a PC or a MAC (how about that for consistency !)

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Conrado
Win 10 Home Premium - AMD Phenom IIX6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ 8.00 GB RAM 64-bit Opp. Sys NVIDIA Quadro 4000 AC 22, MEP
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Ace
Conrado wrote:
Using Plotmaker 3.1
All of a suddenly, after creating a new book, Plotmaker stopped displaying the tree structure that allows me to "select and drag" drawings to be Published, Printed or Plotted.
Did you try to do a New&Reset and open the same LBK?

Or did you just close the Navigator? Can you open it again? Try clicking on the small icon in lower left of the Layout window.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Can you show us a screen capture of the situation?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27