Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Forum Posts

schedule question

im tying to do up a wall list/schedule. as there are alot of walls in a house im getting alot of rows/columns in my list. then at the bottom of the list iv got a total of the quantities that im actually after.. is there a way i can get ride of all th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

schedule count field and insert header

two questions: 1- searched but have not found a field format to have a 'count' number unique to each row (records by row) in a schedule/door legend, i.e. 1,2,3,4,.... SImilar to a calc number in an excel spreadsheet. Is there such a field in AC15 sch...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage Slab covering

I have a slab and am using the Cadimage slab covering (the hollowcore option), but it won't cover or extend the entire slab - it cuts short. I've tried to select it to enlarge the size but there isn't anything to select. How can I get the covering to...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with ArchiTerra 3...

I recently updated an ongoing large project file (56MB .pln file, ±140K polygons) from AC14 to AC15, in order to take advantage of the new BimX functionality. I had used Cigraph's ArchiTerra 3 (for the first time) fairly heavily on the site mesh with...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

BaseCamp Next almost here

It's almost ready. A few weeks away. Anticipation is building, and initial reviews are positive. Fast and friendly looking, I can't wait. For those of you who are not familiar, BaseCamp is the most popular project management web app out there and the...

Chazz by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad +

I am interested to know how Archicad users work and share other consultants 3D information. For instance can a Revit Structure model file be imported easily into ArchiCAD? I have used IFC's in ArchiCAD with mixed success. For BIM to really work I fee...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ductwork Objects

I use Archicad 12. I would like to be able to draw round ductwork, or import ductwork objects, including 18" dia. trunk lines with 8" run outs, transition elements and the like. Can anyone provide a source, especially freeware?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes