Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Forum Posts

AutoCAD white Fills.. Again !

So the deal is .. in ArchiCAD I use in many cases- Bring to front, push back commands " specially in stairs to show them properly, and some cases of extending slabs to hide below element " . which means basically that I am forcing a white fill " back...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Door's Zones

Is it possible to list doors of the same type but different zones as one column ? " lets say the ID is D-1 and its the flagged field , but its there are 10 of it in different zones , I want it to be listed as one column "D-1" but in location field it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Core volume calculation...

When creating a new Property the "proportional with" option has Item, length, Surface ABC, Volume and Custom. If I select Volume then in a composite slab or in a column with plaster I get the total of the elements volume calculated as Structural Conc...

archicad to revit structure via ifc with grid

Okay the subject heading says it all. I am trying to learn how to get a common grid between myself and the structural. We are now at 65% And we still have not sorted this out. Of course when I began this project, I did not know that one cannot all th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Plumbing Fixture Schedule

Has anyone worked with creating an interactive schedule with ArchiCAD where you are creating a plumbing fixture schedule? Typcial schedule contains all fixture information. What I am seeing however in trying to get the schedule to work is that the li...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WINDOW ORDER IN THE SCHEDULE

I LABEL MY WINDOWS A1,B1,C1,D1, ETC FOR MAIN LEVEL WINDOWS AND A2,B2,C2, ETC FOR UPPER LEVEL WINDOWS BUT IN MY SCHEDULE IT LISTS THEM IN ORDER LIKE THIS - A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2 ETC. I WANT THE FIRST FLOOR WINDOWS TO LIST FIRST IN THE SCHEDULE AND THE SEC...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD zones and IfcSpace

Hi everybody, I'm writing for the first time in this forum to know more about ArchiCAD zones and their IFC "equivalent" IfcSpace. Let's take an example : one zone (an american kitchen) which is broken down into 2 different zones (the kitchen and the ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes