Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Composite Wall intersection problem

coty
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me. I have a wall with two corners. On one side is simple corner and on the other side is 3 walls intersecting. All walls are the same composite wall, The reference line on the outside face, same junction order, same overall parameters. I am posting pictures with the problems.

1.PNG

When I use the intersection botton this is what happens:

2.PNG

Any Ideas why this could happen? 

12 REPLIES 12

Hello @coty ,

I have read the solution just above but I ready to open your project file if you send me a downloadable link by a private message for example.

Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin

@coty wrote:

@Christophe Fortineau @Is there a way to share it to you and not post it online? even if it is only the walls. it is not a project of mine.

I am not Christophe, but use a file sharing website (there are many).

Then Private Message Christophe (just click on his name to send a message) and send him the link.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Lingwisyer
Guru

You have multiple walls from different stories shown on your single plan? Are you able to set the walls to "Home Story Only"? Are you trying to insersect a multistory wall with a single story wall? Having multiple overlapping walls intersecting with each other will almost always mess up the intersection...

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660