BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Half of grid markers not showing in section cut

Anonymous
Not applicable
For some reason some of the grid markers have disappeared from some of my section cuts. They are visible in plan and were visible in the section cuts until they, seemingly without any reason, disappeared. All the markers are in the same layer and I've also tried to tick and untick the box "Show non-perpendicular Grid Elements" which seem to have no effect on the markers. If I create a new cut, all the markers are visible. However, since I don't wish to redo a lot of details drawn in the section (lines, fills etc), it would be better if I could find the source of this problem, rather than making a new section cut.

I've searched the forum for this problem without any luck. This is also my first post, so I hope that I've posted the question in a correct way, otherwise please let me know.

I attached an image where I try to clarify the problem I'm struggling with.

Missing grid markers.jpg
4 REPLIES 4
DGSketcher
Legend
I read somewhere on this forum that the grid lines have to intersect with the section cut in order to be visible. Can you confirm if the grid lines are cutting, not just "touching" the section line?
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Anonymous
Not applicable
If I understand you correctly, yes they do intersect. If I make a new section cut and place it in the exact same place, the grid markers are visible in the new section. The markers that are now gone have also been visible up until now, when they disappeared.
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Check renovation filter settings.

Check if all stories are selected and if all grid elements are selected in the section settings under 'grid tool'.

Change status from Auto-rebuild to drawing, confirm setting (ok). Go back in to settings and change it back to Auto-rebuild.

If all these things do not help, sulk in a corner sipping coffee.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
David Collins
Advocate
While sulking in corner drinking coffee, take a look here:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=254607&highlight=#254607
David Collins

Win10 64bit Intel i7 6700 3.40 Ghz, 32 Gb RAM, GeForce RTX 3070
AC 27.0 (4001 INT FULL)