BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Stair Headroom Graphics

Is there a way to change the 3D and 2D representation of the Headroom Clearance option in AC23?
In section I would like to show a dashed line but no fill. For 3D I would like to change the orange to a light semi-transparent blue.

Thomas Palmer
Architect AIBC MRAIC
macOS Mojave 10.14.6
iMac 27, 2019
Thomas Allan Palmer
Architect AIBC MRAIC
ArchiCAD 24 MacBook Pro
Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6
4 REPLIES 4
Hey Thomas, there's a similar thread posted on this already. Hopefully this can get turned into a Wish item.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Thanks Aaron.

What is the similar thread? I searched for one but couldn't find anything.
Thomas Allan Palmer
Architect AIBC MRAIC
ArchiCAD 24 MacBook Pro
Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6
Sorry Thomas, I might have posted it in the Developer forum. We definitely need a more parametric headroom component.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
ARCH720
Enthusiast

Yes I agree, this makes no sense to create something then each version not maintaining it or updating to what the users will use it for; it is said Archicad "made by architects" which ones?  I just do not understand why they would make this and not give the user options to change it; then not look through code books or drawings to see it always have a dashed line for it - almost at this point it was only thought of to develop for the crash collisions and that was it.

Jasen Langley | ARCH720
ArchiCAD v27 (since v09) macOS Sonoma (version 14.4)
Apple M2 Max Studio, 12-core CPU, 30-core GPU, 16-core Neural Engine, 1 TB SSDrive
64 GB Memory

Learn and get certified!