Good day to all,
I'm long time AC user, but now I have some time to explore AC and try to do things right, because...as for now... I did not follow too much AC rules - I wanted just to finish my job ASAP.
Today I design house which needs reconstruction and I need a big help:
1. I finished model and all drawings of old existing house and put it all inside existing renovation filter in Project Map. Picture 1
2. Next to old house I designed new house and put it all inside New construction renovation filter. Picture 2
WHAT I NEED:
Is there a way that I use view map or whatever (but inside same AC file) and (because of law and regulation in our country) do this:
1. Save a view (or do something else) of existing house do dimensioning and floor plan detailing etc....and as that finished drawing put it on layout.
2. Turn on existing renovation filter + new construction than do dimensioning and floor plan detailing and as that finished put on layout.
Problem starts, when I place a view on view map and start changing some things that I need to do (dimensioning and detailing on new building part of design ) it shows on Plan view and automatically on existing building or it changes my model, than sections are not correct etc....Or when I on existing plan view or map view I do dimensioning on both existing and new construction...and when I turn off new construction dimensioning stays on new construction even if I turn off so it looks stupid.
Basically I want to finish my full house model (old + new) than make a view:
1. Existing plan and do my work dimensioning and detailing and all separately not showing anything of my extra work on New plan
2. Existing +new and do my dimensioning and detailing but separate from 1st view above and what I draw i 2nd view doesn't show in 1st view.
I can do it with Worksheets but in Worksheets everything is not object....its just lines, fills etc, cant have walls
As per today I used to have 2 or 3 AC files: 1. Existing plan 2. New construction plan...but than I do a lot double work of dimensioning, detailing etc.
Please help, I would like someone to tell me correct steps to do this.
I provided what I need to have as finished work in pictures.