Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

3d model settings

K-SAM
Participant

I'm a beginner and I'm struggling with 3d settings. My brick wall in 3d, pen lines are all over the drawing edges and it can't show mortar joints,bricks pattern or when I make a tiled roof it can't show the tile pattern. What might be the problem?

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @K-SAM,

If you illustrate your case with screenshots it gonna be easier for all here to help you.

AC 27 INT 5060/WIN 11
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB
K-SAM
Participant

IMG_20240824_094414_493.jpg

 like in this photo this is a brick wall. In 3d mode it only shows brick red colour but no brick pattern🧱. Same case on the roof in the model those are corrugated roofs but it can't show the corrugated pattern in 3d it only shows some white surface.

What is the problem? 

Ok @K-SAM,

Simply go to View menu then 3D view options then 3D styles, if it’s set to Basic vectorial you can change it to (Simple shading vectorial or Simple shading) it gonna show your material pattern.

AC 27 INT 5060/WIN 11

Currently it's in simple shading mode

But it's not showing

Check your (Simple shading) option settings, if 3D engine is set to Vectorial engine change into hardware acceleration option.

AC 27 INT 5060/WIN 11

It only have vectorial engine 

No open gl

If you provide your hardware specs, OS & Archicad version No. it’d be useful for advising you better.

AC 27 INT 5060/WIN 11