cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Can't rename Interior Elevation

roman19
Contributor

Hi all,

For some reason the individual interior elevation won't inherit the Name defined in the parent IE Group’s settings.

It is set to “By IE Group.”

Please see a screenshot where I compare both ArchiCAD 26 and 27.

It works all fine in 26. It doesn't work in 27.

It shows correct name under "Name", but incorrect under "Reference to"

Any suggestions anyone?

ArchiCAD - Interior Elevation Bug.png

AC8.1 - AC27
macOS Monterey, version 12.7
Chip Apple M1 Max, 32GB RAM
23 REPLIES 23

Thank you for this!! I guess I missed the discussion on wish list so I’ll try again after July! 

I have seen the archicad schedule but does it also include the wishes that will be actually implemented? 

MacBook Pro, Sonoma: 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, Intel 16GB mem,
Archicad Solo 26 and 27 (in testing mode)

@James B , I can still replicate this issue in the latest build of AC27. I just checked. It is a particular obvious issue for interior elevation markers for which a view point has been deleted/removed. You need to "restore all viewpoints", rename, then re-delete the unwanted viewpoints

BIM solutions and trouble shooting (self proclaimed) expert. Using Archicad 26 5002 US on Mac OS 11.5.2

Hi @Patrick M 

I can't replicate this yet in the latest AC27, can you help clarify the steps I need to follow? Thanks.

EDIT: Now I can replicate the problem, after discussing with Patrick offline. Will investigate further.

James.

James Badcock
Graphisoft Senior Product Manager

I think we’ve to wait until the review phase ends then results will be published in the same insights’ section, don’t forget to subscribe to the roadmap journey via this link.

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Insights/bg-p/gs-insights

IMG_1498.jpeg

AC 27 INT 5030/WIN 11
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB