cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

FLOOR PLAN DETAIL

Anonymous
Not applicable
HI THERE... I am making a floor plan detail to show the ADA bathroom in a larger scale.

I placed a DETAIL MARK in the floor plan to refer this floor plan detail but the detail is an EXPLODED drawing (just lines/hatches & texts). Is there a way to keep de detail as MODEL?

I'd like to be able to place the INTERIOR ELEVATION MARK in this floor plan detail but it will only work if i am working in a 3D model.

Screen shot 2010-07-30 at 10.32.02 AM.png
3 REPLIES 3
You can create another veiw and place it on the Layout at a different scale.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Enlarged plan view has been on the wish list since the detail tool was introduced. Actually on my wish list for longer than that. I first started working around this limitation back in 1996 with masks and layer combinations for plan details.

For details the present situation seems OK since it's generally inadvisable to edit the model in a detail view, but a live enlarged plan view sure would be nice.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I went around by saving a floor plan view in 1/2" scale and naming it ADA RESTROOM PLAN DETAIL and then referenced the DETAIL MARK in my 1/4" scale floor plan to the drawing now inserted in the Lay Out Book.

Once that was done I removed the "INTERIOR ELEVATIONS MARK LAYER" from my Floor Plan layer combination and aded it just to custom 1/2" view.

A little confusing but well.. it's working...

Thank you all....