Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Graphic Scale for ArchiCAD Layout

Anonymous
Not applicable
How can I add a graphic scale to a layout page?
2 REPLIES 2
runxel
Legend
emartinez wrote:
How can I add a graphic scale to a layout page?
There is an object in the library, should be called something like "Scale [version number]".

EDIT:
I kipped there. Of course I mean't to write don't place it on the layout. It needs to be placed in the view to maintain right size.
David luckily catched this. 😉 thanks!
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text | My List of AC shortcomings & bugs | I Will Piledrive You If You Mention AI Again |

POSIWID – The Purpose Of a System Is What It Does /// «Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
David Maudlin
Rockstar
emartinez:

The Graphic Scale_NCS 21 needs to be placed in a View (plan, section, etc.) to display correctly in a Layout. The Drawing Titles "NCS Drawing Title 21" and "NCS Drawing Title 2 21" have an option to add a graphic scale to the Drawing Title which will show correctly on the Layout.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14