Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

How to see Door Reveal Side

ricki-fritz
Booster

I would like to be able to see which side ArchiCAD has designated as the 'Reveal Side' of an already placed Door.

The 'sun' icon is shown when placing, but after that, there is no way to easily tell without playing around with door settings.

This would make setting up graphical Door schedules much simpler (as well as editing and understanding door settings in plans, elevations, etc.)

Operating system used: Windows all

Moderator note:
Changed title from 'Wish: Door Reveal Side - On-Screen View Option' - the new Wishlist is not fully operating in July. See more info in Wishlist spring cleaning. Wishes outside the new Wishlist board are not participating in the evaluation of Graphisoft's Product team.

Graphisoft Certified ArchiCAD BIM Manager

ArchiCAD 27

Windows 11
2 REPLIES 2

For developing my Add-Ons and debugging door objects I've made a tool to visualize that. It's very rough and mostly intended for myself (or other developers). But if there's more people interested I'm considering making this available for a general audience.

Bernd Schwarzenbacher - Archicad Add-On Developer - Get Add-Ons & Archicad Tips on my Website: Archi-XT.com

Sign me up!

Graphisoft Certified ArchiCAD BIM Manager

ArchiCAD 27

Windows 11

Setup info provided by author