cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

!Restored: Assigning Layer Combinations for Layouts

Scott Bulmer
Booster
Is there a way to set layer combos for layouts, or should all elements placed on a layout be on the AC layer? Or, is there a better way of having the proper layers display in layouts? Issue comes up when switching back & forth from layouts to view sets. Maybe this is really just a rhetorical question.
S
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All

I monitor the toolsupport@cadimagetools.com (this is the dedicated support email for International tool support for Cadimage Tools) Any problems can be mailed to here. Our first email directly regarding this issue was only received yesterday. It would help all of our international users, if you could post issues of this sort directly to the email above. This will help us respond to issues more quickly & efficiently.

We will be posting a patch to the update all problem today, which will resolve the Layer combination issue described in the post.

Regards

Stuart Morgan
Cadimage Solutions Limited
:: +64 9 489 3235 phone
Potato Farmer
Mentor
Thanks Stuart. Glad to hear you're on the case.
Regards,
Geoff Briggs
I & I Design, Seattle, USA
AC7-27, M1 Mac, OS 14.x