Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Scale sensitivity change

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there a way to either edit the scale options to closer meet up to American drawing standards? IE instead of 1:50, 1:100, 1:200 go to 1:48, 1:96, etc?

Or, is there a way to set the existing scales to 'closest' instead of rounding up?

My issue is showing plan sets at 1/8" scale and 3/16" scale (1:96 and 1:64) ends up with the same scale sensitive setting (1:100).

Thanks
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone
i have a question with zone stamp,in 21 ARC version,I saw they have a content order scale,but in another build of 21 ARC version,it doesn't appear,and the other latest version 23 , same the problem,the content order doest have too,
Can you guys explain to me why they happened and which effect on it, and is it impossible to adjust it in GLD?
Thanks alot
Podolsky
Ace
I'm not sure that there is a problem in these screenshots. On the left side you are showing "Settings" - i.e. UI generated via GDL, and on the right "Zone Stamp" with parameters. So, if you choose "Settings" on the right, you probably will see the same as on the left.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Also, from your screenshots, it is visible that one Zone Stamp is from Archicad 21, while the other one is from Archicad 23.
So, the scripts of the two Zone Stamps are probably different. Although the name of the 2 Zone Stamps is the same, it was probably rewritten between AC21 and AC23, this is why they behave differently.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't think graphisoft north america is interested in the scale sensitivity issue.

They've offered a 20 minute coaching for $50 as their only solution.

I can come up with a workaround, but it seems like there is no ideal solution for now. Thanks for the help.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
fadllc,

What is your question?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
See my original posts for clarity, but I suppose the best temporary fix would be to understand how to edit the scale sensitivity of gdl objects so that they can be associated with 'closest' instead of 'next highest.'
Podolsky
Ace
You need to edit the GDL code or ask someone to do it for you. There is no possibilities to change it just by changing parameters in user interface or somewhere in ArchiCAD system.
Library objects are small independent programs, written on GDL - BASIC-like programming language.
Anonymous
Not applicable
If someone wants to do this for fun, it's just the 02 24 Zone Stamp.

I don't know anything about editing GDL code to figure it out.

Thanks