cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Schedule - Exported PDF is red colour?

fuzzytnth3
Booster
Published a Schedule as a PDF and the resulting PDF everything is a red colour and has dotted lines. Doesn't seem to be anything to do with Graphic Overrides or Renovation settings.

Any idea what I have done wrong?

When I export it as an Excel spreadsheet it is fine but I need a PDF so the Schedule can't be tampered with
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
3 REPLIES 3
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

Thank you for your question and I am very sorry about the issue!

Unfortunately, I cannot replicate this issue, and since there was no report about such behavior, I am wondering what was the workflow you use to have the PDF generated? Did you print the schedule as PDF (File > Print, then choose Save as PDF), or place the schedule on a layout to publish to PDF format?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

fuzzytnth3
Booster
I am using a Publisher set that uses Views saved from the Schedule window.

The first time I published a Schedule it worked fine. The second time I published it, a few days later it made a PDF that I posted a screenshot of.

I will try remaking the Schedule and Publisher set and see if it still misbehaves. I will get back to you with progress if any.
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

Thank you for your help! Let me know if you can replicate the issue somehow. Even if this is file-specific only, it would be very important to have a step-to-reproduce in order to get to the root of the issue!

Let me know if there is any news about this!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT