cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

TIFFs not printing in AC10...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Here's a strange one.

Recently, when printing to my HP Designjet 430 from the Publisher window, I can't get the TIFF graphics to print. If I move to the Layout Book window and plot the same sheet...all is well.

Since this is fairly recent, I'm wondering if this might be related to the latest AC10 build (which I installed a couple weeks ago).

Has anyone else out there experienced this problem?
4 REPLIES 4
This is probably related to this.
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC27 US (5003) on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.2
Started on AC4.0 in 91/92/93; full-time user since AC8.1 in 2004
Anonymous
Not applicable
It appears that Mike Hann has had this problem regarding the latest AC10 build. Admittedly, my office has recently had a similar problem (also after upgrading to the 1183 build. Arg.), but we discovered the problem arose from importing a TIFF or JPEG file into AC10 and then rotating the image there, in AC10. I.e., the image was scanned sideways and then rotated after being inserted into a layout in ArchiCAD. We "solved" the issue by rotating the images BEFORE inserting them into AC10.

However, after reading the post linked by Laura, it seems that this is not the whole picture....

Good luck!

Zolli
Anonymous
Not applicable
It appears that Mike Hann has had this problem regarding the latest AC10 build. Admittedly, my office has recently had a similar problem (also after upgrading to the 1183 build. Arg.), but we discovered the problem arose from importing a TIFF or JPEG file into AC10 and then rotating the image there, in AC10. I.e., the image was scanned sideways and then rotated after being inserted into a layout in ArchiCAD. We "solved" the issue by rotating the images BEFORE inserting them into AC10.

However, after reading the post linked by Laura, it seems that this is not the whole picture....

Good luck!

Zolli
Anonymous
Not applicable
Zolli-

That did it. I guess you can re-size but not rotate the TIFF. Bizarre...

Thanks-