cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Zero suppression on top elevation autotext

alexanderpault
Newcomer

I made an associative label with autotext to display the top of wall elevation relative to project zero - this works well but I can't seem to turn off the 'zero suppression'. For example, if my wall is exactly 8'-0" tall, the label will only show 8'. Same goes for a wall that is 0'-6" tall - it only shows 6"

There is no parameter in the calculation or working units to change this, and adjusting this in the project preferences > dimensions > "display of zero feet and inches" does not fix the problem. Please see images for all adjusted parameters and an example of the label.

Screenshot 2024-10-11 at 5.02.40 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-10-11 at 5.02.23 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-10-11 at 5.01.17 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-10-11 at 5.00.19 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-10-11 at 4.58.42 PM.png

Operating system used: Mac Apple Silicon Sonoma 14.6.1

0 REPLIES 0

Setup info provided by author